Bathroom Fitters in Rochdale and Bury
Please contact us to arrange a FREE quote and home visit to discuss your new bathroom on 07891785864
We are locally based and with a very experienced and highly skilled team. We can help advise you on the bathroom solutions that best suits your home.
Please visit our facebook page to see more of our work.
The Bathroom Installation Process :-
Home Visit to discuss design and your bathroom requirements. If You would like to see how the bathroom looks before you order we can put together a visual but this would be extra cost and would be paid when you have agree for us to proceed. Just extra if you required.
Once we have confirmed a date we need to get everything ordered and sent to the job before we start. To avoid the job taking longer.
Average Bathroom Installation process (which can vary depending on the bathroom specs)
- Isolate hot and cold water supply to bathroom appliances, drain and remove radiators.
- Remove old appliances, tiles, floorcoverings etc.
- Complete any building alterations to the room (add/remove walls ,overboard ceilings, dry lining, plastering making good to etc.) dependant on what’s being done this may come after or at same tile as some of the pipework modifications.
- Re configure/extend hot and cold supplies and waste pipes etc to suit new appliances.
- Fit Bath, shower tray.
- Re tile walls and floor .
- Fit WC,basin,shower, shower enclosure, towel rail/radiator.
- Clean and polish.